Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
SteppingStones is seeking a focused and organized Compliance Administrator to join our client’s growing team!
This position will entail liaising with external partners in relation to compliance matters and ensuring all records and documentation are accurately maintained. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a similar environment.
- Design and implement all administrative processes and procedures in adherence to organization policy.
- Assist with managing all communication with legal and regulation departments to maintain knowledge on all new rulings in organization.
- Administer internal audit processes and ensure successful audit of firm.
- Prepare and manage compliance paperwork.
- Maintain all knowledge on compliance.
- Analyze all compliance requirements for various procedures and provide necessary training if required.
- Develop and review the standards of conduct to ensure continuing relevance in providing proper information to the company management and employees.
- 1+ years working in an Anti-Money Laundering and/or Client Due Diligence environment.
- AML certificate (or similar) highly desired.
- High attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Email Kiera@steppingstonesrecruitment.com for more information or to apply today!