Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Compliance Administrator - Temporary
On behalf of our client, we are actively searching for a Compliance Administrator to start a new role immediately.
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to;
- Carry out World Checks
- Review Client Acceptance folders; ensuring all KYC and Compliance documents are up to date
- Following up with clients directly for information as and when necessary
- Administrative duties such as scanning and filing
- Assisting the Managing Director in all aspects of his role
- Additional duties as required
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have the below;
- Knowledge and experience working with FATCA/CRS
- Previous AML remediation experience
- Cayman Islands Compliance Regulations knowledge
- 2-3 years experience within a Corporate/Compliance environment
- Preference will be given to Caymanian candidates
- Available immediately to start a new role
To learn more about this role and express your interest, please reach out to Alistair Mills today at firstname.lastname@example.org