Compliance Administrator - Temporary
On behalf of our client we are actively searching for a Compliance Administrator for a large remediation project.
In this role, you will be responsible for;
- Set up and maintain KYC files
- Review and research KYC matters
- Analyse and verify, where necessary, KYC information
- Ongoing monitoring and review of client files
- Understanding of the Cayman Islands AML regime is essential
- Liaise directly with clients to gather KYC information
- Knowledge of ViewPoint a plus
To be considered for this role you must have;
- 1-3 years previous experience working in a similar role
- Previous customer service experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- ACAMS qualification would be a plus
- Knowledge of Viewpoint would be a plus
To learn more about these projects, please apply today to Hannah@steppingstonesrecruitment.com to express your interest!
We can’t wait to hear from you.