Compliance Administrator - Temporary
On behalf of our client, a Cayman Islands based financial services company, we are recruiting a Compliance Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis.
In this role, you will be responsible for;
- Set up and maintain KYC files
- Review and research KYC matters
- Analyse and verify, where necessary, KYC information
- Ongoing monitoring and review of client files
- Understanding of the Cayman Islands AML regime is essential
- Liaise directly with clients to gather KYC information
- Completing compliance monitoring reports
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 3+ years previous experience working in a similar role
- Experience working within compliance in the legal, consulting, banking, or financial services industry.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- ACAMS or ICA qualification would be a plus
- Offshore experience desirable