We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Temporary Compliance Analyst to join their team.
This will be initially for a one month period with the possibility of extension.
We are looking for someone with experience in all aspects of the below:
- Review compliance on-boarding practices and documentation, liaise with the business as required and make recommendations as to improvements
- Provide relevant guidance to the business on regulatory requirements as it relates to activities undertaken in the Cayman Islands and the application of the Group’s Compliance policies and procedures
- Provide assistance to the business and Compliance team to ensure full alignment with regulatory requirements as it pertains to Compliance and Financial Crime second line of defense testing and reporting requirements
- Be in a position to undertake regulatory projects, as considered appropriate
- Produce timely management information for Compliance
- Assist with the review and updating of Compliance procedures to ensure sustainable procedures are in place
- Notify management upon any discovery of standards not met with recommendations for rectification or improvement;
- Identify data quality issues, recommend solutions and implement change
- Take ownership of specific tasks as delegated by senior Compliance individuals
- Other duties as assigned, where support is required