Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
We are actively seeking individuals with compliance experience to join our client’s team as a Compliance Assistant!
- Ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and documented
- Perform internal reviews
- Identify compliance problems and work to resolve them
- Develop risk management strategies to avoid non-compliance and file compliance reports with regulatory bodies
- Previous AML/KYC experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
At this time we are only able to consider Caymanian candidates. Please email Kiera@steppingstonesrecruitment.com for more information or to apply today!