As a Compliance Manager you’ll play a crucial role in ensuring regulatory compliance, leading a team, and driving process improvements.
What you’ll do
- Manage a team of AML/KYC analysts for client on-boarding and compliance.
- Implement process improvements for enhanced efficiency and client satisfaction.
- Assist with AML/CFT training and policy development.
- Provide reports for risk management.
- Serve as AMLCO and MLRO/DMLRO for client entities.
- Undertake other assigned duties.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of regulatory/compliance experience.
- Strong AML/CFT knowledge.
- Team management experience.
- Proficiency with Viewpoint.
- Excellent communication skills.
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary
- Annual discretionary bonus.
- Five weeks’ vacation, health insurance, and pension plan.
Please send your application through to Niamh | email@example.com