Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
SteppingStones is actively recruiting for the role of Compliance Manager to join our client’s Cashel, Tipperary based team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded and internationally recognized professional services firm.
- Assist the Head of Compliance in carrying out the Compliance Program for two regulated entities
- Arrange a compliance programme annually and assist junior team members in carrying out tests & drafting the relevant Board Reports
- Set up and enable an understanding of regulated European entities authorizations & regulatory requirements
- Communicate with group compliance external professionals and legal teams as required
- Head up compliance lead projects when required
- Lead annual MLRO on sites for testing & reporting on Administrator AML Procedures
- Aid the regulated entities in ensuring reporting requirements are identified and met
- Construct and maintain a control frameworks
- Provide training, mentoring & management of junior team members
- Degree in a Business-related field
- 5+ years experience in compliance within financial services
- Advanced experience of UCITS & AIFMD regulations
- Knowledge of Irish and English regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
If you would like further information on the above position, apply today for a confidential conversation.