Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Our client, a global fund administrator is currently seeking a Compliance Manager to work within their AML Officer Services team. The successful candidate needs to possess exceptional organizational and communication skills as well as strong attention to detail.
Key Accountabilities of the Role:
- Assist the AML Compliance Officer in all aspects of provision of the AML Officer Services
- Manage the AML Compliance Program including testing and overseeing AML/CFT policies, internal controls and operating procedures
- Preparation and review of client, board and internal reporting
- Liaise with clients, directors and internal parties as necessary
- Establish good working relationships with other Departments
- Assist with / lead any ad-hoc projects as required
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a compliance or AML / KYC – focused role within financial services required
- Accounting, Finance, Legal or Business Degree – Minimum 2.2 honors degree
- Professional Compliance Qualification, e.g. ACAMS, would be an advantage
- Thorough understanding of the Cayman Islands Anti-Money Laundering Regime
- A strong working knowledge of fund structures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively within a team structure and individually
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications