Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a permanent Compliance Manager to join their team. Our client is a Cayman based Financial Services organisation with a wealth of experience in the market.
We are looking for someone with experience in:
- Creating and updating of company wide policies and procedures
- Monitoring of the organisations adherence to local laws and regulations
- Training and up skilling of staff on all compliance policies
- Serving as the primary point of contact with CIMA
- Monitoring of incidents and claims by the business
- Monitoring of AML risk
You must have:
- At least 5 years experience in a Senior Compliance role
- Experience of working within the Financial Services industry
- A recognized Compliance designation (CAMS or ICA)
- A degree in related field (Business, Law or similar)