Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Our client, a thriving organization located here in the Cayman Islands, is currently seeking a Compliance Manager to work within their team. The successful candidate needs to possess exceptional organizational and communication skills as well as strong attention to detail.
Key Accountabilities of the Role:
- Assist the AML Compliance Officer in all aspects of provision of the AML Officer Services
- Manage the AML Compliance Program including testing and overseeing AML/CFT policies, internal controls and operating procedures
- Preparation and review of client, board and internal reporting
- Liaise with clients, directors and internal parties as necessary
- Establish good working relationships with other Departments
- Assist with / lead any ad-hoc projects as required
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a compliance or AML / KYC – focused role within financial services required
- Professional Compliance Qualification, e.g. ACAMS, would be an advantage
- Thorough understanding of local and international regulations including AML/CFT, Data Privacy, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, FATCA, CRS, BEPS and Beneficial Ownership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively within a team structure and individually
- Proficient in Microsoft and Data Analytics