Our client, global leader in offshore financial services, is seeking an experienced Compliance Officer to join their team!
The Compliance Officer will report to the Head of Compliance and need to have a strong knowledge of Cayman Islands AML legislation.
- Review client’s due diligence information and documentation in order to ensure compliance with Cayman Islands anti-money laundering legislation, regulations and associated regulatory guidance
- Coordinate and administer timely filings as required by regulators and other authorities
- Update internal systems with relevant data and assist with ad hoc regulatory projects as required
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant field
- 5 years of experience in a similar role or compliance
- A relevant internationally recognized compliance qualification highly desired
- Extensive knowledge of Cayman Islands AML legislation
- Excellent communication skills