Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our Cayman Islands based client, we are actively seeking applications for the role of Compliance Officer. As Compliance Officer you will be the main contact for clients in addition to managing a diverse portfolio.
- Appointment taking for AMLCO/MLRO/DMLRO
- Main source of contact for clients on a daily basis
- Provide guidance to clients on regulatory and procedure matters
- Carry out internal compliance audits, prepare reports and recommend action if required
- Review suspicious activity reports and submit reports
- Maintaining AML/CTF logs and records
- Responsible for FATCA/CRS reporting
- Draft and update policies and procedures
- Assist clients with adhoc requests in relation to their ongoing AML/CTF requirements
- Degree in a Business-related field
- Professional Qualification (CAMS etc. )
- 5+ years experience in a senior compliance role
- Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
- Working knowledge of Cayman regulations
- Must be an organized individual with the ability to work to deadlines
If you would like more information on the above role, get in contact today. All applications are highly confidential.