Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Our client is looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to join their Cayman based team.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Monitor all transactions and activity
- Ensure statutory reporting requirements are met
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints, lawsuits and arbitration proceedings
- Act as key representative in meetings with clients regarding compliance policy as required
- Assist with the annual review and update of compliance manuals to reflect polices
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Compile data and prepare reports for management and the board
- Prepare and review all suspicious activity reports prior to submission to the authorities
- 3+ years of banking/financial Compliance experience
- Proficient knowledge of compliance regulations
- Must have Viewpoint experience
- Excellent communication skills required
- Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
- Strong computer skills
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then apply today!