Compliance Officer, Funds (client facing)
One of the leading financial services organizations in the Cayman Islands is looking to further expand it’s client facing compliance team by adding an experienced AML Officer.
The role will work with a portfolio of investment fund clients and their Board of Directors to provide ongoing support with the AML & KYC legislation in Cayman.
The successful candidate will offer guidance on best practice, provide regular AML reports and help organizations develop robust AML frameworks.
It is a fantastic role with an impressive client base as well.
What is on offer?
- Excellent base salary
- Work from home options and flexible working
- Variable package including bonus, 25 days vacation and 100% medical
- Work with a highly impressive client base
- Work closely with clients to develop robust AML & KYC frameworks
- Provide advise and guidance to clients on AML regulations and best practice in Cayman
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- A compliance qualification – the ACAMS is preferred
- An in-depth knowledge of the AML legislation in the Cayman Islands as it relates to the Funds Industry
- Excellent relationship building skills and comfort liaising directly with clients
- 3+ years of relevant experience