Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Compliance Officer - Temporary
On behalf of our client we are actively seeking a Compliance Officer to join their growing team.
- Identify laws and regulations, monitor and implement regulatory changes
- Ensure compliance is maintained and AML Framework in place across all relevant business areas and jurisdictions
- Ensure Operational and Regulatory Risks are adequately monitored, tested and documented
- Ensure provision of timely and accurate advice to the business on compliance and regulatory matters
- Assist with developing and providing training
- Escalation of any major issues
- 3+ years experience within a Compliance role
- Degree in a business related filed and a recognized compliance qualification (ACAMS, ICA etc.) is preferred
- Have excellent knowledge of local regulations and requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Immediately available
If you would like more information on the above role, apply today! All applications are highly confidential.