Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Compliance Officer - Temporary
Our client is actively searching for a Compliance Officer to assist their team for 3 months starting at the end of November 2019.
This role is working with a Government entity which is one of the top rated departments.
The Compliance Officer will be responsible for;
- Performing due diligence and background checks on persons applying to act as directors, shareholders, managers, officers and controllers of licensed entities to determine fitness and propriety
- Performing due diligence of DNFBP specific Trade and Business License applications
- Maintaining a compliance database of all persons and entities identified during the various application processes for the purpose of continuous AML monitoring
- Conducting onsite inspections of DNFBPs licensees and assisting with DNFBP outreach programs on behalf of DCI
- Preparing clear and concise papers or reports based on the results of research and investigations performed
- Performing due diligence and background checks on beneficial owners when necessary
Ideally the suitable candidate will have 3-5 years experience working in a similar role, have exceptional attention to detail and be able to work at a fast pace.
If you are immediately available to start a new role and are on-island and think this role is something you’d be a great fit for, then please get in touch with Hannah today at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.