Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Compliance Professional - Temporary
We are recruiting on behalf of a international organization to add to their Cayman based team.
We are looking for someone on a temporary basis to support the compliance team on all duties listed below:
- Assisting on implementing the banks anti-money laundering policies and procedures
- Assisting in dealing with day to day compliance matters
- Assist in gathering due diligence information
- Assisting with the preparation of the internal KYC checklist
- Ad-hoc related duties
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- At least three years compliance experience
- Knowledge of Cayman AML regulations
- Proficient in computer applications
- Strong time management skills
- You must be on-island to be considered for this role
- Please note this role does have the opportunity to become a permanent job
To learn more about this role and to express your interest, please apply directly or email Hannah to learn more; email@example.com
Stay safe Cayman!