SteppingStones is working alongside a global Fintech platform to help them expand their Cayman office by adding a Compliance Specialist to their team. The successful candidate will be providing compliance and admin support for an impressive portfolio of clients, primarily in the banking space.
The firm is positioning Cayman as the center of excellence for global compliance in the group and the role will work across local projects in Cayman and globally.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients in the banking space;
- Preparing documentation and performing compliance and corporate governance related activities;
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or a related field;
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and strong organizational skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
If interested, please get in touch via email: email@example.com for more information or to apply today.
Please note this role is only open to on-island candidates at this time. Caymanians and those with the right to work on-island without a work permit is preferred.