On behalf of our client, a medium sized firm on island, we are actively seeking a Construction Manager. The successful candidate must have previous experience within the construction industry ideally with contracting for both commercial and residential projects. Please note, given current boarder restrictions, this role is only open to on-island candidates.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and trade contractors
- Review work progress on a daily basis
- Monitor design co-ordination, inspections & progress meetings
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- 10 years + proven construction management experience
- Knowledge of the construction management process and exceptional knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Any Cayman experience would be a benefit
- Excellent scheduling and project management skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Auto CAD experience would be a benefit
Apply today to learn more!