On behalf of our client, a medium sized firm on island, we are actively seeking a Construction Manager. The successful candidate must have previous experience within the construction industry ideally with contracting for both commercial and residential projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and trade contractors
- Review work progress on a daily basis
- Monitor design co-ordination, inspections & progress meetings
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- 10 years + proven construction management experience
- Knowledge of the construction management process and exceptional knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Any Cayman experience would be a benefit
- Excellent scheduling and project management skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Auto CAD experience would be a benefit
Please note preference will go to on-island candidates for this role, however, our client is willing to relocate someone from overseas.
Apply today to learn more!