Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
SteppingStones is working alongside our client, a local construction and development company, to assist them in sourcing a Construction Manager for high end residential and commercial projects.
We are looking for a candidate that has verifiable experience with preparing and managing full project budgets, accurate reporting of expenditures, and forecasting receivable and payables. The candidate should have a proven ability to manage a variety of project methods including design-build and a solid knowledge of submittals, RFI’s, shop drawings, change orders, punch lists and closeouts. The role requires experience handling multiple projects simultaneously and the ability to complete projects within the required timeline. The ideal candidate will have strong managerial, leadership and client negotiation skills.
- 10+ years of recent work within the construction industry
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft office, Microsoft Project, and cost control software
- A valid OSHA safety certificate
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle
- PMP Certification desirable