Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Construction Paralegal - Temporary
Our client, a local growing construction entity, are looking for a Construction Paralegal to assist with specific contractor files and supporting the Project Manager.
- Familiarizing yourself fully with all Contractor contracts
- Create and maintain a detailed document/paper trail for each individual contractor as it relates to the Project
- Create and maintain a chronological index of all correspondence
- Prepare and issue any amendments to existing Contracts
- Assist in the preparation of all Work Orders and Change Orders and ensure they are signed, delivered and placed on file
- Note any discrepancies
Ideally you will have;
- Previous experience reviewing contracts
- Previous experience working within the construction industry would be an advantage
- Willingness to work in a team environment and display a courteous and professional attitude when dealing with co-workers and the public
If this role sound like something you might be interested in, please send your resume to me, Hannah, at email@example.com.
I can’t wait to hear from you!