Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Our client, a well recognised professional services firm, is looking to hire a Corporate Administrator.
Duties will include:
- Managing a portfolio of companies and partnerships
- Producing drafts of board and shareholder resolutions and agreements and updating company and partnership records accordingly
- Preparing and filing documents with government agencies and regulatory bodies such as ROC, DCI and CIMA
- Assisting with the daily maintenance and updating of statutory records
- Updating and providing statutory registers and other related documents as required
- Updating the ViewPoint client database and assisting with maintaining the database’s integrity
- Providing general assistance and support to the Corporate Services team as and when necessary
- Assisting the Compliance department with obtaining satisfactory due diligence on directors, shareholders and partners
Requirements for this role are:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Corporate Services
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word + Excel), Filesite, CORIS, CAP, EDMS, REEFS (Viewpoint a distinct advantage)
- General knowledge of the Cayman Islands Regulations and Laws
- General understanding of Corporate Structures and processes
- Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure to meet client deadlines
- Must be organised and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please note that only candidates based on-island will be considered for this role.