Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client a highly regarded Professional Services Firm located in the Cayman Islands we are actively seeking applications for the role of Corporate Administrator to join their successful team.
- Preparing and maintaining corporate records in accordance with policies and procedures; to include company constitutional documents, statutory registers and the preparation and filing of company minutes and resolutions
- Maintaining corporate information across all entities under administration
- Prepare and submit returns to local bodies i.e. CIMA on an annual basis
- Reviewing corporate records prior to annual meetings or audits
- Carry out annual company reviews
- Prepare agendas and background material, distributing minutes for Board of Directors
- Assist in the gathering of documents for FATCA and CRS with the Anti Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Assist in preparation of returns
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Bachelor Degree in a Business/ Legal related field
- Knowledge of Cayman Islands compliance requirements and corporate laws
- Knowledge of FATCA and CRS would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If you have the above experience and would like more information on this role, apply today for a confidential conversation.