Our client, a leading offshore law firm, is seeking an experienced and driven Corporate Administrator to join their team! Apply today!
The Corporate Administrator is responsible for preparing and editing documentation and correspondence. The ideal candidate will have experience in attending statutory filings and maintaining records.
- Assist team leaders and managers with ongoing interaction with clients and business partners.
- Handle complex structures/clients and ensure the expectations of clients are being met within the agreed deadlines.
- Carry out day-to-day administration including corporate work, organising board meetings, preparing board packs, attending board meeting, if required and drafting of minutes.
- Statutory filing – Ensure records are properly maintained and compliant with local legislations including file reviews/KYC updates, conducting due diligence, etc.
- Filing, Scanning of Statutory Files and updating of information on relevant system within the set deadlines.
- Provide support on clients’ requests. Ensure all transactions pertaining to the management of the clients’ affairs are executed promptly and efficiently.
- Liaise on an ongoing basis with clients and business partners.
- Deal with authorities, banks, auditors and other service providers.
- 2+ years of experience in a corporate administration role with a law firm or TCSP
- Experience with company incorporations in the Cayman Islands and the associated regulatory filings
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
Email Kiera@steppingstonesrecruitment.com for more information or to apply today!