One of the island’s fastest growing financial services organizations is looking to further expand it’s corporate services team by adding an experienced Corporate Administrator.
The team provides corporate services to an international client base through the provision of registered office and related services. The Corporate administrator will cover areas such as company registrations, compliance, maintaining company registers, regulatory filings, client billing and board support. The key systems used in the role are CORIS, CAP, REEFS and NavOne and experience with at least one of these systems is essential.
The firm has a portfolio of just over 400 entities and the Corporate Administrator will join a small, growing team. Lots of really interesting engagements and a varied scope of work.
What is on offer?
- Excellent salary & benefits package
- Work / life balance
- Work in a small, close-knit team
- Performance related bonus & annual pay review
- Impressive client portfolio
- Previous experience with company incorporations in the Cayman Islands
- Working experience with at least one of the following systems CORIS, CAP, REEFs and NAVOne
- Knowledge of Cayman Islands compliance legislation such as AML, Beneficial Ownership, Company Law and Economic Substance
- 2+ years experience working as a corporate administrator in the Cayman Islands
- Only those based in the Cayman Islands can be considered