Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading offshore law firm, with a significant presence here in Cayman and internationally. The Corporate Administrator is responsible for preparing and editing documentation and correspondence. The ideal candidate will have experience in attending statutory filings and maintaining records.
– Ability to process incorporations, registrations, transfers-in, strike-offs, liquidations, de-registrations and transfers,
– Ensure attendance to yearly returns, statutory filings, updates to corporate records and statutory registers,
– Conduct verification checks in respect of client entities
– Manage continuous administration of a large portfolio of entities,
– Collaborate with clients, colleagues and third party service providers in respect of portfolio entities,
– Enter and maintain corporate records in internal databases and systems including ViewPoint,
– Additional, ad hoc administration duties in providing general assistance and support to the Registered Office Team
– Must be Caymanian,
– 2+ years of experience in a corporate administration role,
– Experience with company incorporations in the Cayman Islands and the associated regulatory filings,
– Excellent written / verbal communication skills,
– Must be highly organized, reliable, and hardworking,
– Working knowledge of CORIS, CAPS CIMA / REEFS and FileSite would be an advantage,
– An in-depth understanding of the current AML /KYC and compliance regulations and guidance notes.
Should you be interested in applying, contact me your local recruiter today at email@example.com