Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
We are actively seeking an exceptional Corporate Administrator on behalf of our Cayman based client. If you can manage a portfolio of clients as a Corporate Administrator, and if you are looking for a new position within an established and successful business then this is the ideal job for you!
Key Responsibilities include:
- The administration of a portfolio of clients
- Implement corrective action plans to solve organizational or departmental problems
- Liaising with clients directly, in a professional manner
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments
- Assisting colleagues as and when necessary
- Liaise with senior management
The Ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- A university degree is encouraged (a legal related degree would be an advantage)
- Working knowledge of the MS Office package (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Must be able to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail is necessary
If you would like more information on the above position, apply today for a confidential conversation.