Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Corporate Assistant - Temporary
We are actively seeking an exceptional Corporate Assistant on behalf of our Cayman based client. If you can manage a portfolio of clients as a Corporate Administrator, and if you are looking for a new position within an established and successful business then this is the ideal job for you!
This is a long term temporary role for 6 months and is open to Caymanian candidates or on-island work permit holders. This role would be perfect for someone who is immediately available.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Carry out CIMA filings
- Carry out payments and invoicing
- Liaising with clients directly, in a professional manner and maintaining their files
- Assisting colleagues as and when necessary
- Liaise with senior management
The Ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Cayman filing requirements
- A university degree is encouraged but not necessary (a business related degree would be an advantage)
- Working knowledge of the MS Office package (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Knowledge of Viewpoint would be an advantage
- Must be able to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
If you are an organized individual with the determination to work hard and put in extra hours as and when necessary to get the job done, then you are exactly who we are looking for.
Please email Hannah for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org