Our client, a private trust company, is looking to add a Corporate Assistant to their growing team in the Cayman office. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing an unparalleled registered office services offering. They have had a small presence in Cayman for many years and are about to embark on a large expansion.
- Maintain minute books, company registers and manage the annual returns to the Registrar;
- Experience with CORIS, CAPS, REEFS, and Directors Gateway;
- Familiarity with Cayman Islands Company Law;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Accounting Skills (Bank reconciliations and Accounts Payable preferred);
- Should be organized, motivated, and capable of working independently with limited supervision.
If interested, please get in touch via email: email@example.com for more information or to apply today.
Please note that at this time only on-island candidates will be considered for this role and preference will be given to Caymanians and persons with the right to work in the Cayman Islands.