Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
The Cayman Islands legal sector is thriving and SteppingStones are actively looking for exceptional Corporate Associates to join some of the Islands’ many prestigious law firms. Working in the Cayman Islands offers the opportunity to develop a successful and rewarding career in a dynamic legal market. Those who seek a challenge will relish the varied and ever-evolving nature of the work, whilst enjoying the benefits of a tax-free salary package and an unparalleled lifestyle here in the Caribbean.
If you are qualified in a Commonwealth jurisdiction and have the following skills and experience, please do not hesitate to contact our Legal Recruiter:
- At least 3 years’ PQE (this is an essential work permit requirement and there is no discretion)
- Experience working in a broad range of corporate law matters including mergers & acquisitions
- Offshore experience is an asset
- Ability to manage a complex and demanding caseload
- Strong academic qualifications
- Excellent drafting and communication skills