Corporate Associate Lawyer
SteppingStones are looking for an experienced and ambitious corporate/M&A lawyer to join a leading offshore law firm here in the Cayman Islands.
Living and working in the Caribbean means enjoying all the benefits of a paradise island, with fabulous facilities and resources, but with great international connections and plenty of opportunity to travel!
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the following qualities and experience then this could be a fantastic opportunity to develop your career offshore:
- excellent academics
- extensive corporate experience with a focus on M&As
- a particular interest in the digital asset space
- hard-working and innovative
- ability to work independently and as part of a team
- strong communication skills
- experience working in a leading law firm undertaking high quality and high value transactional work
- investment funds experience would be an asset
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive tax-free salary and will gain continued exposure to high quality work, without compromising on quality of life.