Corporate Legal Secretary
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced legal secretary to join one of Cayman’s leading law firms. A senior position, this role is suited to someone with experience working in a busy law firm environment who is proactive, diligent and professional.
- Drafting and preparing documentation;
- Company formation and registrations;
- Conducting searches and filings;
- Billing and diary management; and
- Use of CORIS, REEFS, Viewpoint and full Microsoft Office suite.
If you have at least 3 years’ experience working in a Cayman law firm and are looking for a new opportunity within a busy and dynamic team, please get in touch to find out more! Only candidates who are here in the Cayman Islands can be considered for this vacancy.