SteppingStones are currently partnering with a global leader in corporate and fiduciary services who are looking to hire a seasoned Corporate Manager to join their team in the Cayman Islands.
You will be responsible for providing leadership, direction and support to a team of Corporate Administrators in relation to the provision of corporate administrative services to local and international clients.
- Identify and recommend operating and administrative measures designed to improve performance and the efficiency of the delivery of corporate administrative services.
- Ensure the highest quality of corporate administrative services are being delivered to clients in accordance to standard policies and procedures.
- Oversee all activities and monitor all administrative services providing guidance and technical support where needed.
- Develop and monitor annual budget for the relevant areas.
- Responsible for the timely billing of clients, completion of internal audits and monitor all accounts receivable as well as maintaining the relevant databases.
- Extensive corporate administration experience with a track record of successfully managing teams.
- Excellent client relationship, communication, supervisory and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Microsoft experience – MS Word/Excel
On offer is a fantastic package and a great internal culture, working for a global organization with a wonderful reputation.
For more information and a private/confidential chat, please contact Ben at SteppingStones.