Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Our client, an international provider of fund services, is seeking an experienced and polished Corporate Officer to join their team!
The ideal candidate will assist with providing a high level of service to all fiduciary entities and contribute to the growth of the unit through the timely completion of tasks with the assistance of Trust Officers.
- Prepare minutes for the Trust Officers.
- Assist with establishing bank accounts.
- Attend to a portfolio of Registered Office structures and Stand-Alone Companies.
- Administer trust and company accounts in accordance with the terms of the governing document.
- Ensure all database records are maintained and accurate.
- Assist with the Review of Annual Trust and Managed Company Financial Statements and tax reporting when necessary.
- Maintenance of the Beneficial Ownership Register.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in company administration of offshore trust and/or corporate arrangements.
- Strong understanding of corporate governance, relevant local regulations, and best practices.
- Must be highly organized and demonstrate strong prioritization skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with NavOne, ViewPoint, and/or Laserfiche software would be highly beneficial.
Email Kiera@steppingstonesrecruitment.com for more information or to apply today!