Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Corporate Sales Representative
If you want to join one of the leading providers of telecoms on the Island then read on!
On behalf of our client, we are actively recruiting for an experienced and knowledgeable Corporate Sales Representative to join their well established team.
This role involves;
- Managing an existing Account Management list of clients to ensure strong relationships are built and maintained
- Creating new sales activities to meet targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Providing exceptional customer service along every step of the way
- Promoting and training a junior staff and encourage growth within the team
- Working closely with the Marketing team on specific sales projects
- Carrying out client visits to build relationships and sell products
- Additional duties as required
To be successful in this role you must have;
- Marketing/Business related Bachelor Degree is necessary
- At least 10 years experience selling complex IT and Telecommunications service solutions
- Knowledge of MPLS and IPLC
- Cisco certified or MCP certified would be advantageous
- Strong connections with established businesses on the island would be a benefit
- Have the ability to carry out strong Business Development
- Strong communications skills in order to liaise with teams overseas
- Must have own vehicle and valid drivers’ license
This role offers a generous base salary plus a competitive commission structure.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with me, Hannah, today!