Corporate Services Manager
One of the Cayman Islands premier Legal & Corporate Services providers is looking to add an experienced Manager to their growing office. The firm has enjoyed sustained growth in recent times, securing a number of key client wins, as well as adding some impressive senior talent across the firm.
The business strives to improve internally as well as improving the service they deliver to clients and are looking for innovative professionals who want to come in and really help them continue to be a market leader.
The Manager will lead a small team and provide high level corporate services to a portfolio of companies, partnerships and trusts. The firm uses the Viewpoint software and it is required that applicants have extensive experience with system. In addition the role will supervise areas such as company incorporations, regulatory filings, client management and compliance.
A wonderful role with a great firm. Highly recommended.
- Undergraduate degree in business related subject;
- A professional qualification such as the ICSA, STEP, CAMS is advantageous
- Minimum 8 years in corporate administration experience
- Proficient in ViewPoint, CORIS, REEFs, and Microsoft Office
- Advanced understanding of corporate structures and processes in the