Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
We are working on behalf of our Global client to recruit a Credit Controller in to their Cayman based team.
We are looking for someone with experience in a Credit Control function, within a professional services environment.
You must have experience in:
– Contacting clients for payment
– Posting and allocating daily receipts
– Resolving queries
– Internal and external stakeholder experience
– Ad hoc financial and administrative support
Key skills and Qualifications:
– IT skills must include Advanced Excel
– Strong Analytical Skills
– Solid written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships
– A calm and confident manner