Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Customer Care Representative
Our client, the number 1 on-island telecoms company, are actively searching for a motivated Customer Care Representative to join their team.
This role reports directly to the Customer Care Manager and will involve handling customer technical, billing and general queries by phone, email and/or in person
Tasks (Day-to-day duties you’ll be responsible for)
- Keep up to date on all product and service offerings of the company
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers
- Field 30+ calls a day
- Troubleshoot basis Internet, TV and Phone issues
- Take payments, via credit and debit card and handle cash
- Additional duties as required
Skills & Experience (necessary to be successful in this role)
- High School Diploma
- 2 years customer service experience in a similar role
- Trustworthy and honest
- Experience dealing with difficult customers and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Knowledge of POS, Excel, Word and Outlook
A competitive compensation package is on offer for this role.
To learn more and express your interest, please apply below or email Hannah directly at firstname.lastname@example.org