Customer Relationship Manager - Regulatory
SteppingStones have been engaged to work on the recruitment of a Customer Relationship Manager to join the Regulatory team within a global financial services organisation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the completion and oversight of specific projects including the Beneficial Ownership and Annual Review and Close Out projects.
- Service and maintain an extensive portfolio of clients
- Reviewing client regulatory data for Economic Substance, Beneficial Ownership and AEOI filings
- Liaising with clients on an ongoing basis
- Speaking to new and existing clients in relation to AEOI regulations and presenting solutions as appropriate
- Keep up to date with all regulatory legislation and educate both internal and external stakeholders on any changes made
Applicants must have:
- A relevant Bachelors degree and/or internationally recognised professional qualification
- A proven working knowledge of the Cayman Islands Economic Substance Act, and the Beneficial Ownership Regime
- Prior experience working with fund structures, Trust structures and partnership structures
- The ability to work to strict deadlines in a fast-paced high volume environment