Customs Agent - Part-time
On behalf of our client, one of the biggest logistics companies on-island, we are actively searching for a Customs Agent to join their team and work part time.
The role will work Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from either 12pm until 5pm or 5pm until 10pm (depending on demand and schedule) and Saturdays 9am until 12 noon (Off Wednesdays and Sundays)
Key duties for this role include;
- Update shipment status in the system from that day’s submission i.e. Inspections, Released, etc.
- Print & prepare Inspection documents i.e. AWB, Invoice and Inspection notes for the following morning
- Create Duty Invoices in CBS and monitor payments.
- Review CIA for bad invoices from global pickups on a daily basis
- Reach out to customers and upload the Supplier’s Invoices for next day
- Review CIA for Importers with no Appointment of Agent
- Reach out to customers and submit registration
- Respond to emails relating to customer queries
To be considered for this role you must;
- Be located on-island
- Have the ability to work without a work permit (Must be Caymanian, hold RERC etc.)
- Hold 2-3 years previous customs experience
- Have previous experience with COLS system (Customs Online System)
- Have strong organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to follow instruction and take initiative to ensure tasks get done in a timely manner and customer needs are met
To learn more about this role and to express your interest, please apply today!