Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client, an internationally recognized shipping company, we are actively searching for a skilled Customs Agent to join their team.
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Preparing complex shipping and duty quotes
- Preparing import documentation for customs clearance
- Liaising with shipping, customs and port agents directly
- Establish and maintain relationships with customs agents and staff as required
- Liaising with customers to gather all paperwork and invoices for import process
- Providing exceptional customer service at all time
Do you have what we’re looking for?
- Knowledge of customs laws, requirements and procedures
- 2+ years experience within a similar role which is Customer Service driven
- Strong Math and English skills
- Knowledge of Excel and Word programs
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and lift moderate-to-heavy boxes
To learn more and to express your interest, please apply below.
Preference will be given to on-island candidates.