SteppingStones are currently partnering with a rapidly growing client who are looking for a Database Administrator to join their technology team. You will be responsible for the availability, performance, integrity and security of several databases across the business.
The successful DBA will be using Azure DevOps with a heavy focus on automation using Powershell and deployment of solutions using CI/CD pipelines.
- Identify and resolve performance issues to keep applications and process responsive.
- Install and configure the VM and OS to best support SQL Server whilst working with applications that are supported by SQL Server and assist with all troubleshooting issues.
- Run scrips or jobs to bolster ad-hoc processes.
- Ensure there are regular and consistent backups in case of unexpected failures.
- Develop and provide expertise on extract, load and transform solutions.
- Keep live relationships with external vendors and prove current, useful information to other teams to help build better applications and processes.
- Proven MS SQL Server 2012-2017 DBA experience.
- Practical experience in managing the MS SQL database security.
- Exposure to the System Centre management stack and hands-on experience of Clustering.
- Track record of working collaboratively with international teams, within a fast-paced environment.
A brilliant opportunity to join one of the fastest growing technology teams in the Cayman Islands. For more information and a private/confidential chat, please reach out to Ben Bailey.