DevOps Project Manager
SteppingStones are currently partnering with a key client in the Cayman Islands who are looking to bring on a DevOps PM to join their rapidly growing team. As their new PM, you will make it possible for the team to launch new/improve current products whilst leading cross-functional projects designed to improve our operational efficiency and readiness.
- Develop detailed project plans/sprint scopes, review and prioritise tasks to developers whilst maintaining plans, schedules and dashboards.
- Manage product deployment/release schedules, sprint cycles, testing and integration.
- Ensure the operations teams are ready with the resources, information and processes required to support new products.
- Monitor project milestones and establish/execute an effective reporting process. Lead special projects and serve as a central point of contact for inbound requests from other teams.
- Plan, coordinate and drive discipline around the processes for testing, launching and roll-out of new products and features.
- 5 years+ experience working within programme or project management, product operations, consulting or finance operations.
- Proven track record of working efficiently with product and engineering teams
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
- Excel, Python, SQL or GIT skills to drive data analysis (bonus)
- Experience working within a fast-paced financial services company (bonus)
For more information on this exciting opportunity – please reach out to Ben Bailey at SteppingStones.