Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client, an international financial services firm we are looking for an experienced Director. This role will be responsible for the oversight of corporate services, board support services, liquidations, onboarding and outsourced services
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Develop and implement business strategies
- Ability to manage and maintain a functional service line
- Oversee the overall performance of in house and outsourced services
- Generate new business and maintaining current client database
- Act as a Director of corporate structures and related entities
- Manage a team of Senior Managers
- 10+ years’ experience within financial services
- A minimum of 8 years’ previous experience at a Director / Senior Manger level
- Managerial experience with the proven ability of generating new business
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Proficiency in ViewPoint and Aderant expert software
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A proven working knowledge of offshore corporate and fiduciary services, offshore investment vehicles, corporate and trust structures, and general corporate governance
- A working knowledge of both local and international regulations
This is an exciting opportunity to further your career here in the Cayman Islands. There is a generous salary on offer along additional benefits to be discussed upon receipt of your application.