Director, Insolvency & Directorships
A multi-national financial services organization with an established presence in the BVI is looking to hire an appointment taking Director. The Director will join the Senior Management Team and work across Insolvency engagements, Independent Directorships and Corporate Services.
It’s a close knit office that works on some highly impressive engagements and this role comes with real variety across multiple service lines. The firm is looking to further grow their operations on island and are looking for a driven director to support this growth.
The firm has an excellent reputation in the industry in the BVI and globally, and this is an good option for an experienced Director or Senior Manager level candidate ready for that next step.
What is on offer?
- Work across a wide scope of engagement
- Take official insolvency appointments – both contentious and voluntary
- Act as Director and Independent Director appointments
- Support the corporate services and registered office side of the business
- A generous base salary and relocation support is offered
- Excellent performance bonus potential
- Work in a small, close knit office with an excellent company culture
- Help grow an office with tremendous potential
- A professional designation – this can be an accounting qualification, the JIEB or CFE
- Experience in a Senior Manager / Director level role
- Previous Insolvency experience is preferred though the firm can consider those from an Audit, Forensic or Fiduciary background
- Business development experience is preferred as the firm is looking to further expand in the BVI.