Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Director of Marketing & Communications
As the Director of Marketing and Communications, you’ll define our client’s marketing strategy, brand positioning, and oversee content creation. Your role will involve building marketing campaigns, driving user acquisition, and managing external agency relationships.
What you’ll do
- Create and define the marketing function for our client.
- Develop marketing strategy for our client.
- Define the brand for our client and its web3 protocols.
- Coordinate corporate communications efforts.
- Create and distribute impactful content.
- Work with third-party agencies (PR, Social Media, Research).
- Craft thought leadership and media strategies.
- Support our client’s strategic and business challenges.
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of marketing & comms experience (technology/web3 preferred).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in B2C or B2B marketing campaigns.
- Excellent coordination and cross-functional skills.
- Impact-driven, resilient, and reliable.
- Ability to analyze marketing KPIs.
- Degree in marketing or communication-related field.
What would make you stand out
- Experience in successful marketing campaigns for token/web3 launches.
- Successful IRL and digital events-based marketing activation experience
If this sounds like it meets your skills and experience, please send your resume through to Niamh | firstname.lastname@example.org