Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Dispute Resolution Associate
A leading offshore law firm are looking for experienced litigation lawyers to join their busy and growing Dispute Resolution team in the Cayman Islands. Ideally candidates will have between 3-6 years’ PQE, but applications are also welcomed from more senior litigators. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top-tier offshore law firm, working on complex cross-border commercial disputes and insolvency matters in a collegiate and highly regarded team.
- Qualified in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or Canada
- At least 3 years’ PQE gained from a leading law firm in that jurisdiction
- Experience working on a broad range of commercial disputes; insolvency experience is desirable, but not a requirement
- Ability to work with limited supervision and to take initiative
- A positive and proactive attitude
Please apply to day, or contact our Senior Legal Recruiter, Charlotte Morrish for more information.