Driver - Temporary
Are you organized, dependable and have experience in customer service? Then this new opportunity might be perfect for you! On behalf of our Cayman based client, we are actively recruiting for the role of Driver. Read on to see if this opportunity is for you!
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Assisting with incoming and outgoing packages and mails
- Distributing packages and documents
- Collecting cargo and paperwork
- Ensuring that packages and documents are delivered and entered accurately
- Taking orders on the phone or a wireless data service
- Maintaining route supply inventory
- Lifting of heavy boxes may be required
Qualifications and experience:
- Must possess clean police clearance and driving record
- Ability to drive a standard vehicle
- Candidate must be mature, flexible and trainable
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- A team player who can thrive in a fast paced and pressuring work environment
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational, logical and time management skills
This role is only open to Caymanian candidates and is for the busy Christmas season. Therefore you must not have any vacation booked except the public holidays to be eligible for this role.
If you like the sound of all the above and have positive interpersonal skills, then this is the role for you! Apply now.