Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
We are actively searching for an organized professional with specific events experience to join our clients team as their Events Executive.
What the role consists of;
- Assisting with branding, public relations and fundraising for the company
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and additional external event coordinators
- Manage any volunteers for events to sourcing and scheduling on the day
- Manage event budgets
- Carry out all research required for successful events
- Manage a portfolio of events from conception to completion, ensuring all aspects of the event are taken care of along the way such as;
- Event content production
- Stage and/or venue management
- Technology set up and issues
- Day-of logistics
- Ensuring all guests have an excellent time
What the team need;
- Minimum of 3 years experience with planning, executing and managing events of various sizes
- Bachelor Degree within a related discipline such as Events, Marketing and Public Relations
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines, within a fast-paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft programs
- Valid Driver’s License and own transport
- Ability to work flexible hours such as evenings and weekends as and when required
Salary on offer for this role is CI$45,000-CI$60,000 with an additional competitive benefits package.
To learn more about the company and role, and to set up a confidential conversation today, please apply below.