We are actively searching for an organized professional with specific events experience to join our clients team as their Events Executive.
What the role consists of;
- Assisting with branding, public relations and fundraising for the company
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and additional external event coordinators
- Manage any volunteers for events to sourcing and scheduling on the day
- Manage event budgets
- Carry out all research required for successful events
- Manage a portfolio of events from conception to completion, ensuring all aspects of the event are taken care of along the way such as;
- Event content production
- Stage and/or venue management
- Technology set up and issues
- Day-of logistics
- Ensuring all guests have an excellent time
What the team need;
- Minimum of 3 years experience with planning, executing and managing events of various sizes
- Bachelor Degree within a related discipline such as Events, Marketing and Public Relations
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines, within a fast-paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft programs
- Valid Driver’s License and own transport
- Ability to work flexible hours such as evenings and weekends as and when required
Salary on offer for this role is CI$45,000-CI$60,000 with an additional competitive benefits package.
To learn more about the company and role, and to set up a confidential conversation today, please apply below.